1.7.09

Convention Demo Sheets

-- UPDATED -- [finally fixed some spelling mistakes] 
After a recent con trip - I felt an urge to make a clean and simple "Demo" character sheet. One that boils down all you really need to run a one-shot adventure into an easy to read format. I moved Parry and Toughness to the very top of the page to make it real easy for the players to find. This sheet is 5.5 wide and 8.5 tall, making it possible to print two side-by-side on one piece of paper.





And here is it set up to print 2 sheets on one piece of paper

5 comments:

Daniel said...

Very nice. Most of the character sheets are too complicated for the games my group plays. I play with older guys and may print these one to a page to make the "Large Print" edition.

I especially like the Maneuver section -- who can remember all those rules? -- except "Manuver" is spelled wrong.

Anonymous said...

Thats really wonderful chart..its simple and very easy to implement...

___________________
Andrew
Loans in a low rate and we make it easy to repay it too

Dan Frohlich said...

Love the sheet.

Neil Ford said...

A nice clean sheet, love it.

The only thing that could be more awesome would be a Realms of Cthulhu version ;)

Eric Ullman said...

Gorgeous! I'm running a Savage Worlds game at DunDraCon in Feb, and this could be the perfect sheet.

Being new here, I hope you'll forgive my asking after PDFs...

Cheers,
e